Nets for scaffolds with digital printing of any size
QUARTULLI TESSILI introduces a great technological revolution for large size digital printing on nets for scaffolds.
Today it is possible to print, with a digital system, directly on the net used as scaffold protection. Nets produced by QUARTULLI TESSILI offer a high quality of colors, details resolution and stability under all climatic situations.
Moreover, the printing process on QUARTULLI TESSILI nets guarantees the accuracy and brightness of the print both during daytime and nighttime.
QUARTULLI TESSILI offers a tonal scale of 256 shades of gray for each of the four primary colors that generates a scale of 16,800,000 tones of colors, or by combining them; it offers the entire range of nuances.
- Printing technology : Digital airbrush
- Digital printing with acrylic watery pigments
- Resistant to UV and atmospheric agents from 3 to 5 years
- Possibility of printing from slides, pictures, files from 300 DPI in 1:10 scale
- Advertising purposes
- Urban decor
- Reproduction of building facades that have historical and architectural significance
1. A SOLE TARPAULIN OF ANY SIZE
The digital printing takes place directly on the special and economic QUARTULLI TESSILI nettings for scaffolds;
2. THE TRADITIONAL AND COSTLY TARPAULIN IS ELIMINATED
The printed tarpaulin is no longer necessary (the traditional windproof tarpaulins cost from € 4.00 up to € 7.00 without print);
3. THE COSTLY BILLBOARD IS ELIMINATED
Thanks to the digital printing on QUARTULLI TESSILI scaffold nettings, the traditional and heavy printed PVC billboard can be eliminated. By using the same scaffold the cost of production and installation of the net is drastically reduced;
4. SAVING ON MANPOWER
QUARTULLI TESSILI printed net for scaffolds can be installed by a bricklayer or by whoever puts up the scaffold;
5. SPACE AND ADVERTISING TIME OPTIMIZATION
QUARTULLI TESSILI printed netting can be easily and quickly re-placed in other and new locations allowing the flexibility of advertising in terms of time and place according to the execution of construction works;
6. ADDITIONAL AND HEAVY TRANSPORTATION COSTS ARE ELIMINATED
The transportation costs of the traditional rolled-up tarpaulin in holed PVC (mt.6-8 of length) are eliminated. The tarpaulin, since it cannot be folded, requires a suitable size truck to be transported. QUARTULLI TESSILI printed net is lighter in weight, it can be folded, easily moved with any vehicle and re-placed in other locations;
In compliance to the most advanced international regulations on environment protection QUARTULLI TESSILI printed net can be recycled.